This winch is designed to be used with a pair of Amclyde Model #29 2146E Lucker or similar grippers with a maximum steel wire rope size of 3½” and a maximum pulling force of 300 Te. These grippers incorporate sliding wedges which engage and grip onto the Steel Wire Rope (SWR)
• Linear winch, Capacity SWL: 300 Te, Weight: 25 Te
• Hydraulic power unit, Volvo Diesel Engine, 176 kW
• Control station
• Connector hoses
The main structure comprises the following components:
• Winch Frame;
• Gripper Unit (static unit at front and moving unit on the traveller);
• Sliding Traveller Unit;
• Pulling Cylinders (situated at the back end); and
• Front Roller Unit.
• Pull rating up to 300 Te by means of 4 pulling cylinders.
• Slow pull (0.025 m/s @ 300 Te to 0.05 m/s @ 150 Te).
• Fast extend up to 0.075 m/s.
• Manual hand control valve (plus pilot operated valve) with proportional flow control capability on all cylinders.
• Modular 100 kW semi close loop hydraulic diesel driven power unit, mounted in 6 m container.
• Horse power controlled axial piston pump for pulling cylinder operation.
• 4 off locking cylinders powered by auxiliary axial piston pump
• 1 off 50 ton cable lifting cylinder powered by auxiliary axial piston pump.