DESCRIPTION OF THE HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT
The Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) consists of a stainless steel tank, two complete pump units, filters and different types of valves. The pump units are located under the tank and are flexible mounted to the foundation. The lift frame is furnished with pad eyes on top.
2 pc. Variable axial piston pump, 140cm³
Constant Pressure, pressure compensated.
Tank oil capacity
Approx. 1400 litre
2 pes. : 3 x 380 V -50 Hz
RPM : 1480
Power : 90kW
Heating : installed
Thermistor : installed
Necessary el. Supply
380V AC - 50Hz
250 bar operating pressure
Approx. 2 x 200 l/min
- 2 x Pressure filter with bypass and visual indicator
- 2 x Return filter with bypass and visual indicator
- I x Leak oil filter with bypass and visual indicator
- I x Level switch
- 2 x Unloading valve activated during y /Δ, start-up
- 2 x Oil level gauge with temp. Indicator.
- 2 x Pressure gauge
- 2 x Ball valve for draining of oil.
- 1 x Breather filter.
- 2 x Non return valve mounted on pressure output line, type RJ-ID
- 1 x Temperature switch, type KPS
- 2 x Safety relief valves on pressure lines
- 1 x Air/oil cooler mounted next to HPU
An air/oil cooler is mounted into the hydraulic circuit, the cooler is connected to the return line, all return oil from the consumers will pass through this cooler be fore it enters the hydraulic tank on the HPU. The cooling effect will be approx. 36,4 kW with values as listed below:
Oil flow: 200 l / min
Oil temperature: 55° C
Air flow: 1,4m³/ S
Air temperature: 25° C
Cooling effect will vary if these values vary.
Unit has a local control panel with start/stop, level alarm/stop, max. temp. alarm/stop etc.
Unit is also furnished with Motor Control Unit (soft start)
Approx. 2600 kg (empty tank)