Peerless, Caterpillar, Pyroban, Amarillo, Atlas Copco
Direct driven submerged pump
The fire pump package is comprising (all new):
- Peerless vertical pump assembly (Australia)
- Caterpillar 3508 engine (USA)
- Amarillo gear (USA)
- Firetrol control panel (USA)
- Pyroban exhaust gas cooler with certified spark and flame arrestors suitable for hazardous area (UK)
- primary electric start and secondary backup air start system including air compressor with motor, air receiver and accessories (Belgium)
- fuel tanks and accessories as per NFPA-20
The full vertical pump assembly including columns, pump bowl, impellers, pump shaft, line shafts, bearing retailers, discharge head, all bolting and studs etc is made of super duplex SS materials.
Pump duty 1180 m3/h can be adjusted (±30%) if required.
Head requirement can be increased or decreased by adding or removing additional stages.
Fire pumps can be be customised for e.g. FPSO application (e.g.: adding a booster pump on skid)
Can coordinate with buyer for engineering and customization.
Terminal point schedule
MANUAL FILL POINT 2"
FUEL SUPPLY 2"
FUEL RETURN 2"
FUEL DRAIN &: OVERFLOW 3"
COOLING WATER DISCHARGE 3"
FIRE WATER DISCHARGE 14"
STARTER AIR SUPPLY 2"
ENGINE EXHAUST 10"
FUEL TANK VENT 1.5"
BASE DRAIN 2"
Pump total approx. weight (Kg): Static: 4400 Dynamic: 6855
Drawings and further information is available upon request.